Summer is a great excuse to take pleasure in cool, fresh cakes if these cakes are made with sparkling culmination, even higher! You must attempt those dessert recipes by way of Executive Chef Avinash Kumar, Novotel Imagica Khopoli for your self and the youngsters at home!
Mango Strawberry Dome
• Gelatine -20 gm
• Strawberry puree –200 gm
• Grain sugar—25 gm
• Water –65ml for gelatine soaking
• Mango Cream
• Whipped cream—two hundred gm
• Caster sugar—25gm
• Mango puree—seventy-five gm
• Gelatine –15 gm
• Lemon juice – 2ml
• Place a pan over medium flame and add sugar along with water in it. Let the aggregate boil for approximately 4-five mins and then hold aside for cooling. Now, add the strawberries in a blender jar and blend them to shape a clean puree. Add this puree to the sugar syrup and stir it well. Strain this combination with a muslin cloth in a bowl to carry out the crimson liquid.
• Next, blend gelatine powder with 1/2 a cup of bloodless water and ensure it melts.
Further on, upload the gelatine combination to the crimson liquid and blend it properly. Pour this liquid into the preferred mold and refrigerate for multiple hours.
• Put mango pulp, cinnamon, and sugar into the small pan.
• Sprinkle the gelatine over water and permit it to soak. Heat mango aggregate over low warmth, stirring all of the time, still warm.
• When heat, add the soaked gelatine and continue stirring until it reaches a coating consistency.
• Beat the whipped cream double in quantity and mix with some other combination.
• Remove from warmth, permit it to cool and blend in the lemon juice, and pour into the man or woman dome shape mold and leave it to cool.
• Garnish with mango slices and mint.
Mango watermelon frozen yogurt
• Gelatine -20 gm
• Watermelon puree –200 gm
• Grain sugar—15gm
• Water –60ml for gelatine soaking
• Frozen Yoghurt:
• Whipped cream—a hundred and fifty gm
• Caster sugar—20 gm
• Mango puree-120 gm
• Gelatine –12 gm
• Lemon juice – 3ml
• Yogurt – 50gm
• Place a pan over medium flame and upload sugar at the side of water in it. Let the combination boil for approximately 4-5 minutes and then keep apart for cooling. Now, upload the watermelon puree to the sugar syrup and stir it properly. Strain this combination with a muslin material in a bowl to deliver out the red liquid.
• Next, blend gelatine powder with half of a cup of cold water and make certain it melts.
Further on, upload the gelatine aggregate to the red liquid and blend it nicely. Pour this liquid into the desired mold and refrigerate for multiple hours.
• Put mango puree, and sugar into the small pan.
• Sprinkle the gelatine over water and allow it soak. Heat mango mixture over low heat, stirring all of the time, till warm.
• When warm, upload the soaked gelatine and retain stirring until it reaches a coating consistency.
• Beet the whipped cream double in extent and mix with yogurt.
• Pour the combination on a pinnacle of the watermelon puree and placed again in the freezer for 3hour.
• Take out garnish as required and served chilled.