An assembly of the Board of Directors of PTC India Financial Services Ltd is scheduled to be held on May 04, 2019, to bear in mind, approve, and take on file the Annual Audited Financial Results (Standalone and consolidated) along with the auditor document for the zone and monetary yr ended on March 31, 2019, and also to don’t forget and endorse dividend, if any, to shareholders for the FY 2018-19.
The buying and selling window of the Company is/shall remain closed for dealing in securities of the Company from April 01, 2019, until 48 hours after the statement of financial results (each day inclusive).
Shares of PTC INDIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. Become the ultimate buyer and seller in BSE at Rs.Sixteen.2 in comparison to the preceding year of Rs. Sixteen.25. The available number of shares traded during the day turned into 38177 in over sixty-four trades. The stock hit an intraday excessive of Rs. Sixteen.35 and an intraday low of sixteen.15. The net turnover during the day changed into Rs. 618777.
Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd Q4 FY19 PAT at Rs. 291.86 crore
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd board recommends a final dividend of Rs. 2
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. reschedules the board meeting to May 8, 2019
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd. board approves the stock split.
- SKP Securities Ltd reviews drop in PAT to Rs. Zero.17 crores in Q4 FY19
- Kilpest India Ltd board to consider dividend, Q4, FY19 effects on May 23, 2019
- Reliance Chemotex Industries Ltd board to approve FY19 outcomes, tip on May 4, 2019
- Oriental Veneer Products Ltd Board, don’t forget the Dividend on May 30, 2019
- SKP Securities Ltd board approves purchase lower back at Rs. 70
- Jayant Agro-Organics Ltd. calls for a board meeting on May 11, 2019
- Cipla Medpro South Africa Pty Ltd acquires 30% of Branded Pty Ltd
- Hindustan Composites Ltd board to announce a dividend, Q4, FY19 effects on May 6, 2019
- Shilp Gravures Ltd Board Approves Dividend of Rs. 1.50
- Shilp Gravures Ltd reports soar in Q4 PAT to Rs. 2 crore
- PTC India joins hands with BSE and ICICI Bank to form new energy trade
- EID Parry India Ltd board to announce FY19 results on May 8, 2019
- Creative Eye Ltd’s TV Serial, ‘ISHQ SUBHAN ALLAH’ on Zee TV, completed 300 episodes
- Gujarat Intrux Ltd calls for board meeting on May 14, 2019
- Sanghvi Movers Ltd board to consider Q4, FY19 results on May 23, 2019
- CARE revises long-time rating of Aksh Optifibre Ltd
- GMM Pfaudler Ltd completes acquisition of IMSD of Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd
- BSE Institute Ltd. Conducts a convention on Intelligent Automation
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders Commissions Fast Patrol Vehicle ‘ICGS Priyadarshini’
- JSW Energy secures purchase order from Telangana State discoms for delivering three hundred MW energy
- Vishnu Chemicals Ltd board to consider dividend, Q4, FY19 outcomes on May 6, 2019
- Srikalahasthi Pipes Limited calls for board assembly on May eight, 2019
- Minda Industries Ltd has raised Rs. 30 crores through CP
- Firstsource Solutions Ltd. board to bear in mind dividend on May 6, 2019
- Reliance Home Finance terms credit score action through CARE Ratings & ICRA completely unjustified and