Summer is a great excuse to take pleasure in cool, fresh cakes if these cakes are made with sparkling culmination, even higher! You must attempt those dessert recipes through Executive Chef Avinash Kumar, Novotel Imagica Khopoli, for yourself and the youngsters at home!
Mango Strawberry Dome
• Gelatine -20 gm
• Strawberry puree –200 gm
• Grain sugar—25 gm
• Water –65ml for gelatine soaking
• Mango Cream
• Whipped cream—two hundred gm
• Caster sugar—25gm
• Mango puree—seventy-five gm
• Gelatine –15 gm
• Lemon juice – 2ml
• Place a pan over medium flame and add sugar and water. Let the aggregate boil for approximately 4-five mins, and then hold aside for cooling. Add the strawberries to a blender jar and blend them to shape a puree. Add this puree to the sugar syrup and stir it well. Strain this combination with a muslin cloth in a bowl to carry out the crimson liquid.
• Next, blend gelatine powder with 1/2 a cup of bloodless water and ensure it melts.
Further, upload the gelatine combination to the crimson liquid and blend it properly. Pour this liquid into the preferred mold and refrigerate for multiple hours.
• Put mango pulp, cinnamon, and sugar into the small pan.
• Sprinkle the gelatine over water and permit it to soak. Heat mango aggregate over low warmth, stirring all the time, still warm.
• When heated, add the soaked gelatine and continue stirring until it reaches a coating consistency.
• Beat the whipped cream twice in quantity and mix with another combination.
• Remove from warmth, permit it to cool and blend in the lemon juice, pour into the man or woman dome shape mold and leave it to cool.